Post Surgery Epi-Derm Natural Gel Sheeting - Mastopexy - 1 Pair
This product is currently sold out.
The Mastopexy form is a Natural (fabric backed) silicone sheet for scars that is ideally dimensioned for breast reduction (mammoplasty) and breast reconstruction surgery. Mastopexy forms can be cut to size, and complement the pairs of areola circles, sold separately.
Epi-derm® Natural (fabric backed) sheeting from Biodermis, is soft silicone gel sheeting for treating keloid and hypertrophic scars. Silicone sheets are tacky on the back and easy to apply. Epi-derm silicone gel sheeting is the most effective, proven method of scar management available today.
Dimensions: 32 x 9.6 cm (Pack contains one pair of mastopexy forms)
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Clear Silicone Gel). Epi-Derm Natural adds a Lycra (Spandex) fabric liner.
- Ideally dimensioned for breast reduction (mammoplasty) and breast reconstruction surgery
- The most comfortable silicone sheeting in the industry! Significantly thinner than competitors, allowing Epi-Derm to conform precisely to body contours
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- FDA Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Washable & reusable
- Can be easily trimmed