Post Surgery Epi-Derm Natural Gel Sheeting - Areola Circles - 1 Pair
This product is currently sold out.
The Natural (fabric backed) areola circles are ideally dimensioned silicone gel sheets for small hypertrophic and keloid scars resulting from areola reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. The areola circles can be cut to size and complement the pairs of mastopexy forms, which are sold separately.
Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.9 cm (Pack contains one pair of circles)
Ingredients: Medical Grade Polymerized Siloxanes (Clear Silicone Gel). Epi-Derm Natural adds a Lycra (Spandex) fabric liner.
- Ideally dimensioned for scars resulting from areola reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery
- The most comfortable silicone sheeting in the industry! Significantly thinner than competitors, allowing Epi-Derm to conform precisely to body contours
- Clinically proven to reduce, flatten, fade and smooth scars -- both old and new
- Helps prevent the formation of new scars
- FDA Class 1 medical device used in hospitals and clinics
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Washable & reusable
- Can be easily trimmed
Epi-derm® Natural from Biodermis, is soft silicone gel sheeting for treating keloid and hypertrophic scars. Silicone sheets are tacky on the back and easy to apply. Epi-derm silicone gel sheeting is the most effective, proven method of scar management available today.