Concierge Extended Stay Service
This product is currently sold out.
After any surgical procedure you are required to have a designated caretaker sign your release and transport you home from the hospital. You are likely to be on pain management medication, not to mention being limited with movement and sore, so driving is a big no-no. Then, once you’re home, you don’t want to have to think about doing anything but getting into bed and relaxing. Our Concierge Extended Stay Service ensures you have someone on hand to assist you in that crucial first 24 hours after surgery. You also have the option of upgrading to a Registered Nurse for this service.
- Your Concierge will meet you and assist with discharge once they have been contacted by the hospital (or yourself). They will then transport you back home or to your accommodation. This will be in a private vehicle.*
- Your Concierge will be in assistance to you get comfortable in your home or accommodation, and ensure you have everything you need. They can collect medication, shopping, make any phone calls, help with any reasonable task to assist you in feeling relaxed and prepared to start your recovery.*
- Your Concierge will be with you from the time you are discharged from hospital until 11am the following day.
- Your Concierge will be available to take you to your Doctor’s next day follow up appointment if necessary.*
- Any additional hours assistance, monitoring or transportation can be arranged at the time of booking at an additional rate of $110 per hour.
*Any costs associated for parking, incidentals, Recovery Packs or follow-up appointment assistance to be covered by the Client (yourself) at check in.